View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16 Points: 12,657, Level: 16

Re: Pregnant at 16 - December 13th 2010, 04:53 PM

"getting a child?" "job is a concequence?"

Having a job is part of life, you can't live if you don't have money, and you certainly can't raise a child if you're poor and out on the street. Having a baby at 16 is NOT a good idea. I suggest to everyone whom has these thoughts that they look into getting themselves financially set up, that they research the COSTS of having a child, that they get themselves into a stable relationship and a good living space before they even CONSIDER bringing another life into this world.

Babies aren't "fun" like some people think, they're a 24/7 job! You are responcible for keeping a little life happy, fed, dry, secure, and everything else that it needs all hours of the day leaving you tired, stressed, and alot of days feeling annoyed. I love my son to death and my husband and I were ready for a child after being married and together a number of years, being financially stable and buying a house but there are days where he drives me up the wall and back. Its all part of being a parent, yes I love it to death but its not as glamourous as you think.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.