(#29 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: Smoking whilst pregnant. - December 17th 2010, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ANTI-Troll View Post
i dont give a flying donkey XXXXX about some unborn kid so no im not missing the point its there body they can do whatever they want IMO
I'm all for people being able to do what they want to their bodies. I mean I personally believe that all drugs should be legal, if people want to take the health risks that's their business. However any behavior that would cause harm to another person obviously goes beyond a person's right to their body. My right to swing my fist ends at your nose. If a woman has decided to keep a child to term she has decided to share her body with another human. Therefore she loses the right to do whatever she wants with her body, until the baby is out of her. You choose to carry a child you give up the exclusive rights to your body.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 540790 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!