Thread: Teenage Sex
View Single Post
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Teenage Sex - December 25th 2010, 08:56 AM

I'm almost an advocate of sex and masturbation, in general, so teenage sex is not an exception. Sit back and relax, and I'll discuss the many reasons why I support teenage sex:

1. I don't want to start a religious debate, but I will say that religion isn't based on modern ideals. It's very old school, and will continue to be old school as long as society continues to change. I really do think that as long as society continues to change, the more loosely-interpreted the Bible (maybe not the other Holy books considering I haven't read them all) is. From my observation, there are countless number of "devoted Christians" who have engaged in premarital sex. All they do is pray and hope that their sin will be forgiven. If God created us with original sin, and Jesus sacrificed his life for our sins, then you can bet your ass I'm going to have premarital sex. Otherwise, why try to live my life preventing sinful acts (which, if someone TRULY follows the Bible, then preventing sin would be a LOT more complicated than that), when I can commit the sin that Jesus died for? I wouldn't want Jesus to die for nothing. So I think that religion should be left out of sex and marriage. It's so loosely-interpreted that there's a lot of conflicting views on certain subjects and it makes me question whether we really have ANY idea on what the truth is. Our bodies were built for procreation, so I disagree that sex is for marriage. No, sex is for procreation between a legally married couple.

2. For men AND women, it's a biological desire -- we all have sexual desire. It's in nature, therefore we can't change it, but we can control it. Back then, women were getting married at what...14? I don't know what it is now but I'm pretty sure that the average age for marriage is at LEAST 18+. I started having sexual desires when I turned 8-10 years old. I'm not going to wait another 10 or so years to satisfy a biological desire when I'm presented an opportunity. And even then, I'm never guaranteed that I'm going to get married. So if there's no guarantee and I have the opportunity, I'm going to seize that opportunity. If it's against God to have premarital sex, then I'd be willing to take that risk and repent my sins to hope that they'd be forgiven. If a man is stranded on a small island, I'm not going to assume that another ship is going to pass by and save him, I'm going to save him because the opportunity is there and I'd feel better about myself.

3. Sex is very healthy for you in practically everything about yourself.

- It's good physically because it's exercise. It's actually a great exercise because it works out all parts of your body. So there's potential to burn calories while getting a good form of exercise. With your mind preoccupied, you practically don't think about it being an exercise. It's like running without even being aware that you're running -- that's how awesome it is physically.

It's good for you mentally because orgasm (which men obviously achieve more than women do) pumps endorphins in your mind and body that helps you relieve stress. Sex is like smoking cigarettes without the increased risk of developing lung cancer. It's even suggested that sex decreases the chance of prostate cancer. So you burn calories, you relieve stress, and...what am I missing?

Oh yeah! It feels good...we all like doing things that makes us feel good. So unless you have sex with someone with STD's, then there's really no reason why you shouldn't have sex. Like driving a car, you're expected to be mature. If you don't want to get pregnant, you take birth control and wear condoms. There's still risk of pregnancy, but there's risk in everything we do -- so if we're supposed to not have sex to avoid pregnancy, then we also SOMEHOW have to do something that avoids any risk at all (which is almost impossible, IF NOT impossible).

So I give a big "HELL YEAH" it's okay for teenagers to have sex. In fact, Brandon recommends it. Life is full of regrets, but we learn through our mistakes because it helps build our character. We aren't perfect, no one is, so teenage sex is definitely worth the risk as long as you're mature about it. It's almost 2011. A lot of things have changed.

"I may not be smart, but I am stupid." - Brandon

Got a question and want brutal honesty? PM me!
  Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon