View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
raawrgirl Offline
um, new...? & a lil confused
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aria West

Points: 9,687, Level: 14 Points: 9,687, Level: 14 Points: 9,687, Level: 14

Unhappy mother+alcohol= :( sad me - January 6th 2011, 01:13 AM

OK....well im new to Teenhelp and i dont even know if im in the right forum for this subj? or if im supposed to talk about this?? *CONFUSED*
well then i guess ill just start....and if this isnt the right forum i suppose ill delete it...?

ok... so my mother is an alcoholic. IT. SUCKS. BIG. TIME.
she started when i was 4(im 14 now) adn she hasnt stopped at all. My dad has threatened everything! *divorce...me leaving...mom getting kicked out...even violence*

*sigh* i jsut really dont know what to do anymore.... I HAVE NOT...NOT!...considered suicide :| :/ well....once...but i was emotional!
anyways i am a very lively person and very happy! i love making people laugh and i love taking care of them...which is why i get super sad when someone says one mean thing to me. yeah...stupid huh?

so i HATE it when my mom gets drunk because she is so embarassing and scary. She has almost killed MORE than once because of drunk driving...and my friends wont get in the car anymore with her.

one day she was picking me up from a restaurant because my friend and i ate there and they had to leave. So she was going to pick me up..but she is half an hour late and DRUNK. she could barely say hi to me. So i started getting mad and we had a HUGE screaming match in front of this restaurant and i finally grabbed my purse and yelled at her to "just go home!!!"
people were staring at me and i felt real embarassed so i called my dad and he came and picked me up.

ohh there are a whole bunch of other stories i could rant on and on and ooon about...but i wont. The whole reason i am writing this is because of the emotional torture.

She is always insulting me! or calling me names(not pg-13 names either) and always telling me im NEVER right ill always be wrong...im a spoiled little bratty bitch who gets everything she wants...blahblahblah... i hate how she is always so contradicting!

she is always telling em how i shouldnt raise my voice cuz i shouldnt yell at her... yet when she raises her voice at me "ITS NOT YELLING!!"
and she always mocks me! its really hurtful when i say something she always uses a baby voice and repeats what i said. ITs quite annoying and rude.

OK... im guess im done ranting. theres tons more but why should i dump my problems on unfortunate forum readers! IM SORRY
ok im done. thanks for reading i guess(even though this is kinda pointless and stupid* BYE