(#18 (permalink)) Old
thebigmole Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Taylor

Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19 Points: 18,584, Level: 19

Re: 90 Pregnant Teens, ONE High School! - January 24th 2011, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMadness View Post
Yep the sex ed teachers did a great job there But seriously the parents can't blame anyone or anything but their own son/daughter.
I'm sorry but that's such BS. I mean what did 90 teenage girls just wake up one day and decide to get pregnant, or have unprotected sex? Did they just randomly, and completely on their own, decide today's a good day to get knocked up? You want to know who's to blame for this, everyone. The kids for being stupid, the parents for either not watching their kids enough or just not caring, the schools for not teaching about protection, the media for glamorizing teen pregnancies, and most of all everyone else for believing that the answer to why this happened is as simple as blaming one group. 90 girls are pregnant, they might all be in the same place, but I guarantee that every one of them is pregnant for a different reason, and that blame can be placed on every group.

"For Ignorance killed the cat, Curiosity was framed." -Caitlin McGrath

"For this thing we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." -Mary Pickford

"But the music's so happy!" -Little Sally: Urinetown

"If our own policies aren't supporting equality then what are we fighting for?"- Kathy Griffin
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 567935 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!