Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: 90 Pregnant Teens, ONE High School! - January 24th 2011, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigmole View Post
Your analogies don't fit. Obesity, drug addiction, and pedophilia aren't things that are caused by accidents. They aren't things that are easy. Heck being a pedophile isn't even a choice. Drug addiction, that comes from bad choices, but several bad choices over a long period of time. And obesity comes from bad choices and most likely emotional problems over a long period of time. Teen pregnancy is one bad decision and then bam your pregnant. So I very much believe that there are girls out there that see that show and think that having a baby won't be all that bad, or hard, and hey they might get to be on TV and in magazines because of it.
I don't know what kind of teenagers you know, but they sound to me like idiots if that's how they think.

And last time I checked, I'm pretty sure people only have to do meth and heroin a very small number of times to become addicted, therefore making it not a long period of time involving bad choices. Not to mention, teen pregnancy is not necessarily "one bad decision". People can have unprotected sex a multitude of times before becoming pregnant, which in those cases it would be a repeated bad decision derived from bad education, or bad parenting, or mental instability. I highly doubt that a mentally stable teen girl would get pregnant on purpose, and I especially don't think that 90 mentally stable girls in one school would make that decision.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 567935 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!