View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
whoaashley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ashley

Points: 8,206, Level: 13 Points: 8,206, Level: 13 Points: 8,206, Level: 13

extreme picky eating - its not an eating disorder :\ - January 30th 2011, 05:52 AM

im an extremely picky eater. it safe to say that i wont eat 99% of food and sometimes i even tell people i hate food. even tho there *are* some things i do like. lately ive been having to go see the doctor regularly and he is extreeemely focused and nagging on my eating and nutrition and he is treating it like an eating disorder. he is even talking about "therapy". im really uncomfortable with it. its not like i dont eat at all. i WILL eat some foods that i do like. im not anorexic. but he doesnt understand that i literally cant eat most things. and ive never felt more stressed out about being such a picky eater than now cuz he has my parents and even my boyfriend harping at me all the time about what i eat and watching what im eating and everything. i know that i need to be healthy right now and im TRYING to be, im taking all kinds of vitamins to make up for what im not getting. i dont know what more i can do. how do i convince them its not a disorder?