View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
No-Panties!!! Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Dee

Points: 9,317, Level: 14 Points: 9,317, Level: 14 Points: 9,317, Level: 14

Re: i'm terrified of the two girls that are dating my friends. - February 1st 2011, 07:58 PM

the same sort of thing has been happening to me at school
one of my friends girlfriend hates me she bitches about me behind my back dirty looks me gets all moody when im around and always freaks out when josh (her boyfriend) is near me!
i got fed up of it and ended up confronting her i said "look i dont really know you but you clearly dont like me hanging around josh and im sorry but thats not going to stop i understand that your his girlfriend but you cant separate him from his friends and he has tons of other friends that are girls but you seem to single me out as someone he should stay away from and i just want to know why" she never replyed she just stayed away from me but she is still trying to separate me and josh

at the end of the day some girls are just possessive over their boyfriends and you really did handle the situation in a very mature way if those girls want to be childish then let them but stand your ground dont let them ruin your friendship just because there insecure! and you never know they could see you as competition if your close with them.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.