Thread: Triggering: On The Fence
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Ritz13 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question On The Fence - February 3rd 2011, 09:55 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi!
So, I don't know if you've seen my other threads, but a lot of things are going on right now, so obviously, I'm stressed. And when I'm stressed, I eat a lot.
I went shopping with my dad yesterday. I bought two t-shirts. Normally, I can fit into an extra-small but I like to get small because it's comfier. Yesterday, I couldn't even fit into a small, I had to go up a size.
Now I'm freaking out, I mean, I've never really looked wonderful or pretty but I do try to. I do work out and do yoga on the weekends as well as gym at school, but I don't understand why my weight is going up, not down.
I've never had an eating disorder before, I have skipped breakfast before and dinner, but not frequently.
Recently though, I've considered bulimia. I honestly don't know what else to do. And I don't have anyone to talk to, no one in my family takes me seriously, and my friends don't know how to deal with these types of situations.
I think my low self esteem is part of the issue, I am bullied at school and that kills me emotionally. I have cut before, if that's even relevant... But yeah, please help me.

Ritz

"I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone
"
-Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Green Day