Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21 Points: 22,249, Level: 21

Re: Tattoo Tomorrow! - February 8th 2011, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udontno View Post
It was a regular gauze bandage thing, but whatever he put on me afterward he tattooed me he told me that it would make me bleed. The bandage would stick to me and wouldn't be able to be gotten off unless I soaked it off. Well I soaked it off and it was still hard to get off. He said if I took it off without soaking it that I'd end up pulling some of the ink out because it would be stuck to the dang bandage. Idk.

I have no idea why he told me to wear white. I went out to a nice dinner last night with my grandma in a white t-shirt because I own like nothing white. Today I wore a gray shirt, close enough.

I've been putting lotion on like crazy, but he told me not to put on too much. He showed me a SMALL amount that I should be putting on, but that just won't cutting it. I've had to put on more. Everytime it starts itching, I slap on some more lotion. I haven't scratched but it sure issues. Other than the fact that it looks like it's peeling, it looks great.
He may be a good tattoo artist, but it doesn't seem like he knows what he's talking about when it comes to after-care. It doesn't make sense to put a bandage on that's going to stick to you.. and there's no reason whatsoever that you have to wear white. You'll really just end up ruining all your shirts.

It's great that you're putting on more lotion every time you get itchy though. It's really good for it.