View Single Post
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
Jocelyn. Offline
Now fight.
I've been here a while

Name: Joce

Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18 Points: 15,451, Level: 18

Re: Pregnant Woman Takes Abortion Pill Due To Pharmacy Error - February 11th 2011, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert View Post
Seeing it was cancer medication, I doubt it only had a couple of pills in the bottle.

You take to be a like a weeks course of antibiotics, where you take them 3 times a day. Say the other meds were one a day meds, that you take over a longer period, it doesnt seem unlikely both would have a decent amount in.

She wasn't given a prescription for an abortion pill, she was given someone's cancer medication perscription, which happens to be able to terminate early pregnancies. So its unlikely that they only gave her a handful of pills, as cancer doesnt tend to go away over night.
Honestly, you could have said that without attempting to make me look like an idiot by questioning whether or not I read the article. I did read the article and I did see the information you quoted. For some reason I wasn't putting two and two together, and in my mind the person who was supposed to receive the methotrexate was going to use it as an abortion pill and the fact that it was also use in cancer patients was just extra useless information. Honest mistake. So, thanks I guess, for explaining that. It makes sense now.

When reality is a prison, your mind can set you free.