View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Re: Not cheating but hurts? - February 14th 2011, 01:48 AM

You need to confront him about the situation. As Robin said above, it could have been a dare, or a stupid joke his friends made him do. Peer pressure is never easy to go through regardless of the situation.
You do need to find out more about the situation. If he did it just for the hell of it, then, he truly isn't worth your time and you should end things if that's what you feel is the right thing to do.
He was probably more interested being with his friends since he probably doesn't get to see him often (is this true), so that's most likely the reason behind why he didn't make any attempts to visit you and your friends, even if you took time out of your hanging out with your friends. Most guys are jerks in this way (I had the same situation happen before, only my boyfriends ex girlfriend was involved in the equation with the hanging out, no pictures, thank the lord).
While giving him the silent treatment is sometimes effective for most situations, it's probably not a good one for this particular situation. Communication is a huge part of a relationship, and you need to talk to him about what happened. Get the story.
I hope I've helped!

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  Send a message via AIM to Harmony♥