(#16 (permalink)) Old
NonIndigenous Offline
I can't get enough

Name: BDF

Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25 Points: 32,114, Level: 25

Re: 13-Year-Olds Commit Gang Rape Of Classmate - February 16th 2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ANTI-Troll View Post
whats makes you think i dont want that kind of society ?... cause i do i long for the days when if someone offended you it was settled with 2 dueling pistols... i can say this if that happened to my daughter theyd be wishing for death before i was done with them...
I think a society where the government takes away people's power to settle disputes with each other personally is wrong. I don't like the idea of having to involve the police in almost any hastle... I'm just saying. I'm kinda with you there. If you want something done, the best way to make sure it gets done is to do it yourself.

However... although you may get irrational and all that at the spurr of the moment and feel like killing someone for hurting someone you love, killing someone to be honest is not something that's easy to live with, and you might regret it... but yeah... I've had rage episodes when I wanted to terminate someone for fucking with one of my friends once. But it isn't really right, even though if feels right at the instant. Besides, my train of thought usually would be in a situation like that, that if you really hate someone's guts that much, death would be too easy for them. In a school environment you can make it far more painful for them by humiliating them in front of their friends, or in the grown up world dragging their ass through court proceedings... but you have to win of course or you're the one who's gona suffer. Just examples.

"I don't care about politics"
Then politics doesn't care about you either. Truth. You've got to make your voice heard, if you want to be listened to. But that's too logical for some people, so let me go a step further. Not making your voice heard, leaves other people free to hijack it by speaking on your behalf, even if they don't actually give a shit about you. That's politics. So, make your voice heard. That's not a quote from anywhere. That's just me.

Last edited by NonIndigenous; February 16th 2011 at 09:08 PM.