Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Feelin suicidal!!!!
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Unhappy Re: Feelin suicidal!!!! - February 25th 2011, 02:35 AM

well bc im suppose to be a adult but i have a disorder. I am Fetal Alchol Syndrom n in my records they say when i was little i was always depressed bout something but they didnt kno wat. my dad n other poeple would tell me tat i was a basket case for some reason. I asked wat tat was n i was SHOCKED! bc i stated tellin myself tat they must think i should be in a mental hospital. Im 19 turnin 20 years old n i feel like my life is passin me bye. Ive been tellin people tat my Life has just went so fast n i cant see where it all went. but i was bad anyways. i dont really remember bout my life bc ive been so lost. when i was doing all tat stuff i feel like its going to affect me in anyway when i get older. I want to sometimes SCREAM bloody murder. I feel lost. I feel like its a possible to just get rid of myself bc no one would miss me. they r to stuck up in their world tat they dont have time for me. I want to make a dream n follow it. but feelin like this doesnt want me to. I used to be happy but then im not bc of how my life is. I told people tat my past HAUNTS me for some reason. I try not to thin bout it but it just keeps on comin back. for 3 months now ive been havin bad dreams im killin myself or runnin away or going back to a mental hospital or getting in to trouble. it would scare me. I would say tat i want to kill myself but i wouldnt go n do it bc i am scared tat it would go through n i would be in BIG trouble. If my parents found me dead or suffering bc ive done something to myself U know wat my mom would say? she would say She had a good life theres no reason why she would of killed herself. Life is always PEACHY its has its ups n downs. Today i wanted to do something either slice my arm wide open or go out in the garage n hang myself. all day ive been thinkin of ways of killin myself. i try to think of something else but keeps on comin back. Maybe i need just let go n say GOOD BYE! It didnt matter to me if i went to heaven or hell i just want to be done with this suffering. at nite sometimes i cant sleep bc it feels like someone or something is right there beside me n i didnt know if it was a angel or the devil. I dont know. I try to pray to God at nite but my misserys didnt go away. I would ask forgiviness for wat ive done ro something or try to ask for help or something. sometimes i would go down to the stores n there would be police officers i would be scared or wanting to tell them tat i was suicidal n let them take me away. my dad was tellin me tat when i was little tat the doctors was saying they would of put me somewhere for the rest of my life if i wasnt going to get better. I feel like im a failer. I feel like my life has no reason to live much longer. I feel like no one cares. Im losing it peice by peice day by day its just gettin worse. i dont know or how it will get better. but if it does tat would be a maricle.

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23