Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Feelin suicidal!!!!
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
BeautifulDisaster95 Offline
L.O.V.E. IS??
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: kelly

Re: Feelin suicidal!!!! - February 25th 2011, 11:22 PM

I dont think you're a failure, you just need someone to pull you off of your feet and make you happy again. Your parents obviousely dont understand you. Nobody will miss you? You dont know that for a fact! What about your friends?
I know you feel worsts right now but you can get your life back on track. The only way you can be happy and make yourself happy is for you to decide on how you want to live your life. Your feelings affect the way your life goes. Right now you're feeling negative, very down, and worthless. You can change that, you have to want to change it. Sometimes you just gotta pull yourself out of that fucking trap and just make things happen the way you'd like it to. IN order to be happy you have to want it, really bad. Work on yourself for a while. Pick out things you like about yourself. They dont have to be big things. It can be 1 thing you like about yourself. And dont think negative when you're doing this. Thats the key. Its hard but put your mind somewhere else. Be carefree, acheive the things you want, nothing is impossible if you take the time and energy to pull yourself out of whatever you are going through. I'm here to support you and give you the best guidance i can. Just please try. I know you can do this!

Some things are beautiful because they are un-obtainable <3

'A dream is what you desire if anything and everything is possible.'