View Single Post
  (#3735 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 4th 2011, 12:21 AM

To Mom, Dad, and all my friends. Your son/friend is officially bi. I've known for a long time, but never tried to experiment. Well, I opened that pandora's box and sent messages on dating sites out to guys and guess what? I found a great guy and I'm starting to fall for him. I've connected with girls on that site before - I fell for girls on that site before and the feeling? Exactly the same. Every time I hear from him, he makes me feel GREAT. While I'm nervous about taking it to the next stage, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like him and truly want to see where this goes. Plus, couple messages in we're flirting already or seems like it. God, if it develops, I'm just hoping you will accept what's going on. I don't even understand it yet, because I never thought I could fall for a guy this hard before. It's just as heavy a feeling as the last girl I fell for. Also, strangely, messaging a girl at the same time - but the feelings I have for her don't even come near as close as what I feel for him. That's the biggest indicator. A girl is there, but I'd rather be with him. So yeah... I have no regrets. Oddly meeting her Thursday, if she likes me and I don't feel a connection - god that's gonna be strange, "can we be friends? I like this other guy." And if she and I do click - then what? I'm lost. Lol.

I'm just uncertain what kind of bi I am and if this is developing because I'm an "alternating bisexual."

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; March 4th 2011 at 12:39 AM.