View Single Post
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20 Points: 19,512, Level: 20

Re: To all those who have been bullied, Do you believe it effected the way you function at school? - March 9th 2011, 03:24 PM

For sure. I was bullied severly in third grade (Hence why I changed to homeschooling myself in grade four. A new school happily mailed their stuff to me that I kept for a year, mailed it back, and they marked it all) I involved me being yelled at, but mostly hit. The kid was a foot taller than the second tallest kid in the class (Seriously.) and a foot and a half taller than the shortest kid (Me.)
One day he brought a full bottle of ketchup to school, I wondered why until he dumped the whole thing over my sandwhich and granola bar. I told the teachers and they scolded him, but the next day he was at it again. He spat and sneezed on my lunch, threw it on the floor, I went without lunch for most of third grade! ON the playground I hid most of the time. He chased me and overall bullied me. The last straw was when he stabbed me in the arm with a pair of scissors. I'm homeschooled now, but the next year my grades improved alot, because I no longer was worried about the bully and thinking about how I was to avoid him in our next free time.