View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Evanescent Offline
Love Is The Movement
I've been here a while

Name: Nicole (Nikki)

Re: Stupid crap you've done :) - March 12th 2011, 06:34 AM

Well...I do a lot of stupid things but here are a few:
-when I was like 8 I was jumping on a trampoline with my brother and I jumped too high went flying off the trampoline and went head first into some very big blocks of wood
-on the first day of GLBT Pride Weekend 2009 I was walking around Pride with my girlfriend and my foot slipped off the side walk. I broke my ankle (you could hear it snap) and I wouldn't go to the hospital until Pride was over the next day. My ankle was the size of a softball, was black and blue, and hurt like hell but I stick it out until the end of the next day. I even rode a michanical bull during Pride with a broken ankle.
-I have night blindness, one night our power went out and I was trying to go around get something out of my dads room, my sister told me to take a candle with me but I was like "no, I'll be okay" well when I was coming out of the room I didn't feel around for the door and I went face first into the door frame. All my sister could do was laugh. I had a big bump on my head for like 4 days.

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars."

"For those who don't care, for those who can't see, never give up, always thrive to be free."

Smile, you are beautiful www.operationbeautiful.com

Blessed Be!
Nicole AKA Nikki
Artist, Poet, and Future Social Worker