(#2 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Cutting off from family? - March 14th 2011, 06:25 AM

Hey there J.D!

Welcome to TH! Thanks for posting, I'm glad you're reaching out for assistance. Like you said, you have the choice to graduate high school when you're 16 years old and then you will have a car of your own. I understand how you feel that being 14, your parents don't understand you, are Christians, have different views and such. This all makes sense. But I think you should wait until you are older before you move out of the house and loose all contact with your family. At least 18, if this is the choice you are going to make. Whatever you decide is your decision, but I think it would be better for you to wait awhile longer before loosing all contact from your family, or doing something like living in your car. Give it some time. I understand where you are coming from, with feeling like your parents don't understand you. That will come in time. Hang in there, and contact me if you need anything.

jelli1224

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3