View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,726, Level: 39 Points: 74,726, Level: 39 Points: 74,726, Level: 39

Re: for those of you who have been bullied..let me share my story with you - March 19th 2011, 05:31 PM

Drew, I totally get that. I've been bullied for as long as I can remember, and it's never easy. I'm type B, although I've never attempted suicide, have have self harmed. Bullies are life ruiners, and people who don't have a right to play with peoples heads the way they do. The problem is, as much as we can say this, it's always going to upset us. The hurtfull words they speak will always get to us no matter how much we tell ourselves we don't care. Bullies aren't worth thought over, or ones life, but infortunatly people can't stop being tormented inside their heads by it all.

I would give the same advice. Bullying is a cowards job, and to give a coward what he wants is always wrong. If we challenge ourselves to face such problems, we must challenge them to face their own. It only makes sense.

so to anyone reading this as well, Stay strong and keep your chin up. Drew, you can PM me at any time. <3

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff