View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Digilodger Offline
Establishing My Digital Home
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Shockwave Flash plug-in keeps crashing on Google Chrome - March 22nd 2011, 12:05 AM

Could you please post the Crash ID? If you don't know how to find it, refer to the guide here.

I have not have any problem with Chrome so far (I am using Chrome version 11.0.696.16), so you might be using an unstable version of Chrome (more likely), or a plugin or extension might be the cause (less likely though).

If you are using the beta or dev version of Chrome, then I would recommend you to try revert back to the stable version and see if the problem is solved.

If you cannot provide the crash ID for whatever reason, then please tell us a few things:
1. Which version of Chrome are you using?
(Click on the wrench icon and select "About Google Chrome"; it should tell you the version there.)

2. Which plugins you have and their versions?
(Type "aboutlugins" [without the quotes] and hit Enter. It should take you to the plugin page of your Chrome.)

EDIT: About*:*plugins (remove the * signs; sorry, the stupid thing convert :*p [without the *] into a smiley).

3.. Which extensions are you using?
(Type "chrome://extensions/" [without the quotes] and hit Enter. It should take you to the extensions page.)

And thanks for the screenshot.

Last edited by Digilodger; March 22nd 2011 at 12:19 AM.