Thread: Triggering: Why? :(
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Cassidy10 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cassidy Kay

Unhappy Why? :( - March 25th 2011, 08:14 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

idk why i'm here...i don't know why i can't just do it. i can burn and cut myself but i cant even pull a trigger. Is it cause i hate my body when there's nothing wrong? is it cause my family is broken and i jst want everyone to be happy again but all they do is fight. my friends are my get away but they fight and expect me to pick sides when they know i cant. or is it the little comments people make about me? they dont know how much it actually hurts making fun of how u talk..look..or anything that u do. i feel like one dumb comment breaks me down i already feel bad about myself and than i go to school for them to bring me down even farther. maybe it's just the fact boys screw me over and cheat on me because im not good enough for them or i won't give them wat they want. I can do nothing right so y live for nothing. ive been told im stupid worthless and never gonna be better than most people. i feel like i mess up everything i try and succeed in. So why stay here when ur in hell?