View Single Post
  (#3805 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 06:50 AM

Dear Mom and Dad, I desperately want to tell you that I'm bi. Maybe telling you will help me more readily accept it than I do now. I found a really cute guy and whenever I hear from him, I've never felt this good - EVER. It feels so right. And I know I definitely have feelings for him too. Yet, I'm terrified of you guys finding out and maybe that's why I'm self-sabotaging myself, leading him into the arms of another man. But hey, grandma said she wanted me to deliver grandkids didn't she? Your perfect boy, not so perfect anymore is he? God, why couldn't life be more easy? Why do some things need to be a lie or unsaid? It just... it fucking sucks... I'm so confused right now and I can't go to you guys because I don't know how you'll react. Dad hated that Stephen was gay, Mom you hate Billie Jo Armstrong's alternative lifestyle - you guys might hate me because I'm in between. I just... I want life to be easy again.

At the same time one girl's been pursuing me, unsure how I feel about her. But, I'm falling for another girl I met online. Maybe you'll be happy with her. I'm starting to be...

"Maybe I just like people. Maybe sexuality isn't one thing or the other. Maybe it's just something that's shifting and moving. I just know I'm not thinking man or woman."
- SHAMELESS.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; March 28th 2011 at 07:32 AM.