View Single Post
  (#3808 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 28th 2011, 05:03 PM

Another dream about you? Really..
This time I tried to advoid you in the dream. I knew you were in this place, it was like a tree house, club house, loungue, library sort of place. It was surrounded by woods and just the open sky. You were up there and I waited until I thought you left. It was getting late and there was going to be an eclipse or a shooting star or something beautiful in the sky. So I went up there to watch, but you were still there. You were sleeping on a chair next to all your work. I walked around you and you wake up. You said hello and we locked eyes. I tried to look away, but you kept talking to me. You asked me if I could read something you wrote and I said of course, like I always do. I read this letter you wrote to her. About how much you loved her. But at the end, there was something that didnt seem to fit. As I was holding back tears, I looked up at you and you looked as if you wanted to finish what has been left unfinished. I opened your book and it was full of crayons that spelt out something. But I couldnt make it out. I looked into your eyes and they told me what I was dying to know. We walked over to the window and watched the sky together. Just standing next to each other..

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater