View Single Post
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Points: 11,848, Level: 15 Points: 11,848, Level: 15 Points: 11,848, Level: 15

Re: To all those who have been bullied, Do you believe it effected the way you function at school? - March 31st 2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTeen011 View Post
I believe that bullying effected my attitude towards school and grades. Before the bullying took place I had no problems with school at all. I was making A's and B's, and the only thing I didn't like about school was the fact I had to wake up so early. When I transitioned into middle school and I constantly was bullied everyday almost that's when things started to change. I hated the fact that I had to go to school with these kids. I didn't want to go to school just to be made fun of. My grades started to slip and I just didn't care anymore. Now here I am, my senior year in high school, with a 2.0 gpa and no CLUE as to what I'm going to do when graduation comes. I know I had all the capability to be better than this, but I didn't try to.

I want to know if anyone else feels that bullying has effected their attitude towards school or grades.

well..it sure affected me in so many ways...in some ways it still affects me today..i have abandoment/trust issues with people..i dont let people in...Im soooo afraid of getting hurt..i tend to push people away

all i could think about was if someone..anyone liked me...

the bullying started around 4th grade and countined on through senior year..by the time i hit jr high..my GPA was a 1.85...

and by the time my senior year came..i started making up excuses to stay home..knowing that the abuse was so bad...

when the abuse first started..i hated school from that point on...

this is a really hard subject for me..i should stop talking

Drew