View Single Post
  (#3820 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 1st 2011, 01:37 PM

I had another drunk dream about you.. Can this please stop? I cant take it anymore.
I was at the beach, walking.. Watching the waves. It was a beach Ive never been to before. It was dirty, but beautiful. I was walking along the shore and I saw you. We ran into each other and immediately started talking and held hands. We walked together back to your house that was on the beach. Once back at your house, your parents were making dinner. They knew I was there but didnt let me eat with you guys, which I was expecting. I waited in your room while you and your parents ate. Your grandma was also there, (but in real life it was Sams grandma). So I was waiting in your room, which was different than your real room. I looked around at everything. Little things were the same. I sat on your bed and put my hand under your pillow. I found three pages of notes. It was a long note to me that you never gave me. You told me how much you loved me. Then there was another note from me. That only said, I love you. Which was like the note that I guess I kept under my pillow that said, I<3U. So you walked in when I was looking at the notes. You just kind of smiled and I asked what they were and you said nothing. I told you that I still felt the same way and that I was such a fool. You said there was so much to work out and I knew that too. But I would do anything to make it work. We sat in bed together and talked it out. And it was going to work.

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater