View Single Post
  (#34 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: To all those who have been bullied, Do you believe it effected the way you function at school? - April 3rd 2011, 10:46 AM

yes i do belive it affected me at school as i was bullied in high school from the day i started high school right to the day i left high school , so i started to act out in class ect thinking it would make myself less prone to bullying but it didnt, just made things worse, i got kicked out of class and threatend with suspension, i went from this good school kid to a school kid who the teachers constantly told off , and i thought that because the people that bullied me never did thier work i began to copy them and skip class so i could be more like them and hopefully that way they would stop bullying me it did not work.

it still affects me to this day, i am extremeley deffensive, i expect people to treat me badly due to the way i was treated in school its affecting alot of things the thing it mostly affects is my day to day life, at work im very deffensive, as soon as someone says something to me asking me to do something i feel i have to explain myself, i have also been known to turn down praise, and pass it off as oh it was nothing or something along thoose lines. bullying affected me at school and i changed myself, my school work and attitude towards school changed, instead of enjoying school and wanting to go i began to turn up late, bunk, skive class ect. i went from getting my homework in on time to it never being in on time and being the kid who never broke a single school rule to detentions every week (which i bunked or if the bullies were really after me i did attend them, at lunch but the after school ones i always bunked)

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.