View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ancora Imparo Offline
XVI VIII MMXIV. ♥
I've been here a while

Name: Jake

Re: I have no motivation - April 3rd 2011, 06:11 PM

Hey Benjamin,

I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling to find motivation in life at the moment but I think you have taken a really brave step by reaching out and asking for help here so well done for that, you should be really proud of yourself. I really hope that the people who reply are able to help you in some way or another and I figured that I'd throw my advice out there on this subject too.

You're still pretty young and you're still growing as a person. Growing up is tough. You start to get all these growing pains from where my body is growing at a crazy rate, you start getting all this hair on your body in places that never had hair there before and you start off on this journey of self acceptance and figuring out who you truly are. Self acceptance is one of the most difficult things any human has to go through but at the same time it's one of the most rewarding experiences too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're 16 years old and rather than trying to find out your position in society you should be having fun with your friends and growing as a person because as clique as it sounds, these teenage years are the best years of your life. I'm 18 and I still have no clue what I want to do with my life when it comes to having a career but that's okay because I know that with time and with my growing as a person I'll figure it out. Don't worry about society, you should just be yourself, have fun and with time you'll fall into your place in society.

I really hope that this has helped you in one way or another and if you would like to talk further then feel free to PM or VM me whenever as I'm always more than happy to talk.

Take care!

When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Ancora Imparo