Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: cutting - April 5th 2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idamareex View Post
well its not that easy to tell somone about it when it feels like everyone dosen't care about me i told my mom but she called me a loser for doing it and dosen't take me seroiusly at all and my dad dosen't care either i just don't feel like people would care at all so why trying even though i try nothing helps
i do art as you mentioned so i'll go with that one
Hi there

I can honestly understand how hard it can be to tell someone and it must be even harder for you from the response you have had from your mum and dad. But I need you to know that professionals won't act that way. They're not even allowed. They're there to support you and it's their job to be there for you if you need them. All of them. They have a responsibility to care for you and they won't tell you you're a loser or anything like that because you self harm. And I want to make sure you know you're not a loser for self harming. It doesn't make you any less of a person either. You're just going through a rough time right now, that's all.

You ARE worth so much.

Jessie,

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018