View Single Post
  (#135 (permalink)) Old
xx_fallenangel_xx Offline
Average Joe

Name: Anne

Points: 10,328, Level: 14 Points: 10,328, Level: 14 Points: 10,328, Level: 14

Took a risk today - April 5th 2011, 11:36 PM

So today at lunch I doubled my intake. I mean it still was not much at all because of the content of what I was eating. Far be it from a normal lunch, but it was big. I also had a Reeces cup at lunch for the first time. (I never do that). And it means a lot to me to do that because I had a really crummy weekend for anyone who read my other thread: Purged Today.
But i've slowly moved on. And hopefully, as it seems so far, that I can move forward from my relapse. Oh, and I checked the book No Body's Perfect from my school library on Monday. Still reading it but so far I like it.

"Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel like you're less than, less than perfect. Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like your nothing, you are perfect to me."
-Pink (Perfect)
"Because you are precious in my eyes and glorious, and because I love you, I give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life." -Isaiah 43:4

Last edited by Just Peachy.; April 6th 2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Moved to this to the Recovery thread. :D
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.