View Single Post
  (#198 (permalink)) Old
.Sarah. Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16

Re: The Compliment Thread! - February 23rd 2009, 04:09 PM

Amanda Amanda Amanda, your a very pretty girl. And also a fabulous staff member. So never change okay?

Moyshi your my geek my only geek and you rock.

Lee and Lee bear. You both [hehe] are great awesome super people. But I do have to point out to you Lee. That Lee bear is starting to get very comfortable here in Leeds!

Stephanie I have never actually talked to you. But from what I have seen you seem really caring and kind. Which is always great.

Chanise your lovely. Keep being you and never change and we shouldn't have a problem.

Katrina your beautiful inside and out what more can be said.

Vincent my stranger, your fantastic you really are. Come on MSN again very soon you.

Bri your my stronger fighter and I like you just the way you are.

Anna your super miss you really are. I have seen you grow a lot since you first came here and that makes me smile.

Brittney I have never spoken to you but you seem so willing to help others. Just remember yourself yeah? Because you too deserve attention because your just so great.

Alex I see you around quite a bit and you seem like a really genuine kind person. Shame we haven't spoken to each other yet.

Vicki well what can I say miss. You are so genuine and lovely. You just got to come visit sometime as you are a great person to be around.

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. - Harry Potter

"It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated."
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumblordore