View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Admon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Is there a point anymore - April 12th 2011, 09:03 PM

So if you are really feeling generous and want to read all of this go ahead, but if not there is no need to take your time. Starting off lets describe my early life. I used to live in a little town in michigan and i had a neighbor. Now we were like 5 or 6 at the time but we were best friends. we planned our marriage and everything. She was my first and best friend i've ever had. One day after getting out of school she was ran over by a bus and died. it hurt me so bad. i was so confused and just didnt know what to think. i still think about her every day. now a few years later my family and i moved to pennsylvania. Soon after that my mother started to get very sick. Now she didnt die or anything but she came damn close and now she is kind of Handicapped. Ive been stuck on the side of a cliff on a trip to hawaii. Fully paralyzed for nearly 6 hours from a freak accident and now i just cant seem to feel my family any more. it feels like they dont love me and such. ANYWAY! now i am 17 and i just had my first kiss last friday. The girl is amazing and we liked eachother so much. its just that now she thinks im obsessive which i really am not. she doesnt want to talk to me anymore...that was kind of my last trial. i dont know what to do anymore. I feel as tho my life has been trying to protect others from having a hard life but in doing so i just take the fall. but i cant take it anymore. i just want to say good bye to everything