View Single Post
  (#3885 (permalink)) Old
a_girlsdreams Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15 Points: 10,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 14th 2011, 12:33 PM

Can I please stop having you in my dreams? Its driving me crazy.
You were in a race, like a triathlon but a little different. You started off running and I saw you as soon as the gun went off. I high fived you as you ran by and shouted your name, cheering you on. The race was up and around the mountain, back down to the beach. There was a trail for viewers so I walked along the trail to follow you. We met up again and it was just me and you in the woods. I ran over to you and gave you a big hug and kisses on the cheek and neck. After the race, you were going down to VA for something and had asked (like a month before) if I wanted to go. So I finally told you I was coming. All you did was look at me. Like you didnt want me coming. And you told me why. All I could say back to you was, every 'I love you' I didnt say at night, every kiss I left you wanting, every 'you look beautiful honey' i never said was all a huge mistake. I am a different person now and you have to believe me. I stopped drinking and smoking and cutting. You were still looking down at the ground. I wrapped my arms around you, told you how beautiful you looked and how much I really did love you. And I walked away.. I think you followed.

"It's all about where your mind's at" -Kelly Slater