View Single Post
  (#36 (permalink)) Old
DarkKristi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kristina

Points: 8,602, Level: 13 Points: 8,602, Level: 13 Points: 8,602, Level: 13

Re: To all those who have been bullied, Do you believe it effected the way you function at school? - April 15th 2011, 03:55 PM

Unlike most people, I'm going through this phase now. Of all the times, it has to be now! I have my finals in a few weeks and it is what I need to see if I can get into college.

I haven't been called names right in my face before, but that's what hurts me. Especially when it comes from the friends that used to be your 'best friends'. I know this because I've heard them say it. Being in the same dorm, it's impossible to not hear it. I usually listen to music whenever I'm in my dorm, but when I find out that their talking about me, my curiosity kicks in. I want to know what they say about me. Even though listening hurts, I want to know what is it that they don't like.

Due to this distraction in my life, I get depressed from time to time whenever I see them. I can't concentrate on my studies since my thoughts would just keep circling this, trying to come up with a reasonable answer. Of course, my grades are not doing so great. - -''

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die."
-Leonardo Da Vinci

"How many times can i say i'm not sorry? And how many ways can i show i don't care?"
- Type O Negative

"I know, i'll die that night. And i won't be brought back to life. i know."
- AFI

"Giving up is really about honoring your feelings. It's about giving up trying to force yourself into a mold of societal shoulds and embracing your true self."
- Dan DeVille