View Single Post
  (#127 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Prayer Requests Thread - April 15th 2011, 11:54 PM

Dear God, I first lift you up in ultimate and utmost PRAISE for answering my prayers yesterday. It was extremely encouraging and mood-lifting (I can't think of a better word) to see him yesterday. Also for healing my various physical... ailments... however minor they may seem in someone else's eyes. It was painful, and I thank you, praise you, for helping that to heal without any medical attention. I also praise you for giving me strength to overcome my self-harming habits and my anorexia. I threw away my blades with your hand on my shoulder, and I praise you for your presence in that uncomfortable and quite scary situation. I also found strength in you to eat a more or less full meal, for I was not able to do that a while ago. I praise you for giving me the focus to bring my pitiful grades up to passing and beyond. I couldn't have done without that focus and determination, and I thank you for helping me out. I love you.
I also pray, please, that my friendship with Chayce continues to improve, if it be in your will. I pray that I continue to move forward in this struggle with overcoming depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm, and anorexia. God, the Lexapro seems to be doing its job, and I thank you for that, and I pray that it continues to work in ridding me of my depression. I pray for my friends to have a safe trip to Disneyland next month, even if I'm not with them.
I love you, and I give you the rest of this day.
In your name- Amen.