View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Name: Saria

Points: 11,699, Level: 15 Points: 11,699, Level: 15 Points: 11,699, Level: 15

Exclamation Developing an Eating Disorder or not??? - April 18th 2011, 03:29 AM

So... I've always I've always been pretty skinny and have never been one to eat alot and the food I eat generally is healthy but now I think I'm developing an eating disorder.

Its not that I don't eat at all... its just that I eat very infrequently and when I do eat I eat very little. When I eat when its not breakfast, lunch or dinner I just feel so guilty and feel so fat. Deep down I know that my BMI classifies me as just underweight but I still feel fat.

Whenever I eat I am so self conscious about it and count the bites I eat. I won't even eat in front of my older brother who sexually abused me when I was younger now. I even am starting to keep track of calories and won't eat anything classified as 'unhealthy'. I constantly feel lathargic and exhausted. It seems that alot of the time now I feel ill in the stomach and I never have an appetite to eat anything and the sight of food makes me want to be sick. Every morning now I weigh myself and when I see that I haven't lost or gained any weight this fustrates me and I skip breakfast and eat very little throughout the day.

One of my teachers said to me that I'm already skinny and that the things I go through at home are affecting me and I really need to look after myself and speak out but I just want to fade away. At the same time though I'm starting to think that this has gone to far and maybe I am developing an eating disorder but I don't know! I'm so confused

"Feeling Change - Memories Don't"
"Enjoy the Moment and don't let it end"
"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
"He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble." 2 Corinthians 1:4
PM me anytime
Tumblr
http://1000reasonstosmile.tumblr.com/