View Single Post
  (#3895 (permalink)) Old
JadehTdwp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,951, Level: 13 Points: 7,951, Level: 13 Points: 7,951, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 18th 2011, 10:41 PM

I really really really really like you. I don't know if you feel the same, probably not. I just want you to know that when i'm not around you it makes me hurt inside, I feel like crying even if you're only going out of sight for 10 minutes, it hurts me. It hurts me to know that me and you may always only just be friends. It kills me inside to know that I don't know how to approach you or what to talk to you about. It's so painful to like you and the worst part is I don't know why. To me you are so perfect and I probably mean a lot less to you than you do for me.
I could die for you if I had to. It also hurts to know you probably wouldn't do the same for me. It really hurts me to like you. A lot of people tell me no one is worth being hurt for, and that I need to confront you. I just can't.
You will never realize how much you mean to me. It would kill me to see you with anyone else. I have cried for many hours over you, and you haven't done the same for me. As you know, we're ''friends'' You don't understand how much I want to be more than just friends with you.
You are nothing less than perfect in my eyes. </3