View Single Post
  (#3901 (permalink)) Old
FairyPoppins Offline
Never give up.
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16 Points: 13,321, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2011, 12:49 AM

I really can't believe what you've gone and done.

When you came into my life, I was cautious of you at first because of your reputation, but figured I should give you the benefit of the doubt.

But you've lived up to the expectation of being nothing but a scheming, conniving, two-faced, backstabbing bitch. So well done for being consistent I guess! xD

I don't know whether you do things maliciously with the intent of hurting people, or whether you just don't engage your brain before you speak. But even by your own admission, you enjoy a scandal. I always thought "fair enough, that's your call", everyone gets a kick from different things. But I didn't expect you to turn on me and then, worse still, be lovely to my face.

I've always supported and encouraged you, praised you and given you advice when you asked. Even when I was at home really sick after my op, not even able to swallow, I was on the other end of the phone for you.

Why the fuck do I bother? You're still a grumpy bitch most of the time, you still moan about the same shit that you've been moaning about since Day 1, despite the fact I've helped you with it. You just manipulate people to get what you want and find out what you need to in order to shoot them down. You should have listened to your mother and become a journalist!

I'll admit I've never fully-trusted you or been able to place a value on our "friendship". Now I know why; my sixth sense was trying to tell me not to get close to you. Once again, I should have listened.

Well you can expect to see a whole new side of me now. I'm done with being the lovely person who bites their lip and accepts people for who they are. You wanna play games, then game on!

"You, and only you alone,
Can build a bridge across the stream..."

TeenHelper since 07/07/2005.