View Single Post
  (#3906 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16 Points: 13,188, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 21st 2011, 05:40 PM

I really wish you'd be there for me when I need you. I don't thik its too much to ask to hangout with you once while Im home. I've been home over a week and a half and you "might" be able to go for coffee today finally? I'm sorry but that is a little ridiculous. I would drop everything if you needed me so where are you when I need you? I miss my best friend.

I never fight for what I want in my life but what I want is you. I know if I don't stop being clingy I might lose you for good and that thought terrifies me. Every time we're talking and you sign out I freak out a little bit worrying that you won't come back and I've totally messed things up. There are a lot of things I didn't say to you and didn't express. I could never make myself express them and I couldn't say them which left you in the dark completely. But all the times we broke up made me realize that I needed to start expressing myself and reminded me that you can't read my mind. I can't change the things that didn't happen but I can change right now.

I want to come visit you.

I need you.

I wish you knew.