View Single Post
  (#212 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Points: 26,125, Level: 23 Points: 26,125, Level: 23 Points: 26,125, Level: 23

Re: The Compliment Thread! - February 25th 2009, 01:54 AM

Shaz - Yay, hi TO buddy. You've moved up the staffie triangle in not much time which proves your dedication. Which is obviously cool. Additionally, you're gorgeous and have a very, very kind heart.

Alex - You're too nice, y'all. "Heaven you're all that I wantttt!"
No, really, I picked you out and thought you'd be on staff from the beggining, and here you are, on staff. And here we are, good ole pallies. See you this summer.

udontno - Amanda, if your taste in length of hair [I really like the length of your hair--it's long and silky. ] is anything like your taste in socks, I bet your socks sure were cute today! Although you're one of the most intense people I know, youmake for a lovely addition to those working groups. It was nice working with you there, and of course on/in Apps. =D

Troy - I hope to get to know you better, as you seem cool and your passion for graphic design is just lovely! I remember you breaking out some really good ideas for the direction of TH when you'd just arrived and I hope that zest has not worn out--we're always looking for new and fresh ideas.

.Sarah. - You've been around here longer that I can remember! You've always been very kind to the newbs, and you're sort of a cornerstone of TH - I don't really think I can imagine it without to hiding out somewhere in the compliment thread or something. You also give amaaaazing compliments. You're very good at making others feel loved.

BrittneyNicole - Ugh at you and your 1,000 posts and your motivation!
I'm just kidding; I think it's lovely that you're always here, there, and everywhere helping people out. I know you must be a great Live Help Operator to have been invited back automatically over the reset, so keep up the good work and all that fun stuff. [:

spider*man(girl) - Tara, one of my favorite oldies that I don't even really know that well but still think is really cool. You know I have a huge crush on your avatar. xD Anyway, I hope you stick around this time - you're always welcomed here. Also, I imagine you to be like my old dance teacher, this wonderful, lovely jazz dancer named Tara [haha]. Cool fact there.

lifeisarunway - Anna, I always notice you around here. You're incredibly accepting of everyone no matter what their story or their past is, and I think that's a lovely, incredible quality to have. You have it all figured out--life really is too short to hold grudges. You're like an honorary member of the Beatles, too, you love 'em so much. And you know that's a high compliment!

Jessie - Obviously, we're twins, which makes you everything that I am, which makes you amazing...hahaha, I'm just kidding about everything except the you being amazing part - you are. You're also a lovely editor, I adore our mod consoles, and you have a beautiful soul.

Briana - Welcome back to staff, yo. You are a strong fighter, and you're absolutely beautiful with a heart to match. Let's be honest here; I think I summed it up right there.

Ellie - Well poo on you for sneaking in here before I got done with my post. xD I'm glad we had our brief chat today! Reminds me why I love talking to you - you're hilarious, have an amazing personality, and um by the way, please stop being so pretty - your FB profile picture is FREAKING GORGEOUS. Like, rockstar gorgeous! I'm jealous!

Like my styyyle.

It is an absolute joy to know all of you by name. [: