View Single Post
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
FlyingTrue Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 20,934, Level: 20 Points: 20,934, Level: 20 Points: 20,934, Level: 20

Re: 3 months pregnant and I didn't even know? - May 8th 2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonPants View Post

I agree. I said this before, and I will say it again: She understands the dangers of what she is going through. We do not need to continue reiterating them to her. She has even become so scared of her own post that she won't even reply to anything we've said, and she's even thinking about leaving the website because we've absolutely terrified her. I'm sorry, but here at TeenHelp, this isn't what we should be doing. We're here to give the facts, yes. But we're not here to scare the absolute shit out of a poor 11 year old girl who has become pregnant merely on accident. She did not ask to become pregnant, she did not ask to get raped. She needs all the love and support she can get from people like us right now, yet, nobody is really doing their job by doing so. Let's remember what we all signed up here to do: BE THERE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO NEED US
Absolutely right. I too would be terrified being in that position reading this thread.

I think if she needs an abortion, that would be for a doctor to determine if it is medically necessary. If she is able to carry the children safely then she should not be scared into something she would not be comfortable doing.

I wish the best for her and I hope the person who did this stays in jail for a long time and that all of his assets are seized to assist her in this fragile situation.