View Single Post
  (#215 (permalink)) Old
.Sarah. Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16 Points: 12,492, Level: 16

Re: The Compliment Thread! - February 25th 2009, 05:49 PM

Amanda your ace. You really are girl. Such a dedicated member if staff. Which I really admire big time. And lets not forget just how amazingly pretty you are. I have to ask though what is all this talk about your socks?

Brittney your right we haven't talked. But all have see of you has all been 100% positive so all smiles and gold stars for you from moi.

Katrina your a superwoman you really are your so gorgeous. So gorgeous in fact, I am jealous! As well you are such a credit to staff. Although we don't talk that much on MSN when we do I am glad that we do. Even if you are always off to school as soon as I have said h!

Ellie I love you and your 'Ellieness'. Basically i loves everything about you. There is not one bit I would change about you. I know things between us are far from simple. But your still a star in my eyes and thats not going to change.

Bri is ace ace! She rocks and oh yes she is my strong fighter. You make me laugh a lot which is always good. And I love our chats on MSN.

Jessie your one of my best staff members as you do your job so well. I agree with your opinion in so many posts. And you are always willing to help others, so thankyou.

Annabear your you and thats the best I can ask for. So never change for anybody otherwise I won't be very happy.

Tara you seem really kind, keep it up okay?

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. - Harry Potter

"It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated."
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumblordore