PlayingPretend Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Elliotte

Points: 20,004, Level: 20 Points: 20,004, Level: 20 Points: 20,004, Level: 20

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - May 22nd 2011, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionLover View Post
For guys:
Would you rather date a skinny girl or a fatter girl?
I'm not a guy, but I can speak from my preferences and from the preferences of my friends.

There's a balance. I don't feel it's black or white, "skinnier" or "fatter," because it depends on how you define either of those words. I can't say any of my male friends have been attracted to someone bordering on being obese, but they aren't keen on Victoria's Secret models either. They all generally fall in some sort of a spectrum, but whether that's liking women fit/toned or with a soft tummy, all of that has still been in the healthy middle of "skinnier" and "fatter." I think it also has to do with height/build, too, and proportions, at least for me. Some people I don't even notice are on the bigger end, or rather, it doesn't register for me as that that person is overweight, whereas someone could be the same weight but of a different height and build and if I were asked, I would probably pin them as overweight. But all of my guy friends, and it seems a lot of guys in general, prefer something to hold on to, as opposed to feeling like the person is all-fragile and all-bones, and oftentimes, they prefer this in someone who's within a healthy range of their BMI.

If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.