Thread: ummm help?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Mercicle. Offline
Shadow takes all.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Chessmaid.

Re: ummm help? - May 26th 2011, 10:04 AM

Hi there. Welcome to TeenHelp, by the way.

What you're feeling is actually quite common, and there could be a number of reasons behind it. Liking one girl doesn't make you bisexual. I'm not saying you're not, I'm just saying that there could be other explanations.

It's possible that it's just this one girl, and you're having a 'straight crush'. Many people who identify as heterosexual have had crushes on members of the same sex. It doesn't have to mean that you're not straight.

It's also possible that what you're feeling isn't attraction in a romantic sense at all. You could just admire her, and enjoy being her friend. It's not uncommon for very close friends to act like you desribed, and it doesn't have to mean they're a couple, or that there's any romantic or sexual attraction between them.

As you said, you want a relationship, so maybe you're misinterpreting your feelings, and assuming they're different to what they are. You could be projecting things onto her: you want a relationship, and you care about her, so you think you want a relationship with her, when in fact they're separate things. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I can't tell you what your feelings or your orientation are. That's something only you can decide, and I wish you all the best with that.

Take care.

тнє вαттℓє'ѕ ωση, вυт тнєяє'ѕ ѕтιℓℓ ρσιѕση ιη συя νєιηѕ.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.