View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
CrimeStopper Offline
Emily
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Be content within

Points: 8,538, Level: 13 Points: 8,538, Level: 13 Points: 8,538, Level: 13

Re: im pregnant.... - June 6th 2011, 10:23 PM

You really do need to tell your parents. In order for you to get decent medical attention you going to have to.

Second you need to decide what your going to do. Whether you keep the baby, give it up, or abored the pregnancy. Do you really want to be a mother right now? You have your whole life ahead of you. States show that 99% of teens dads don't stay in the picture.

I'll tell you what I personally think you should do. I know some people aren't for abortions. It may seem horrible and what not but it's not. I think for your well being, your family, and for your baby that you should abored this pregnancy. Call me harsh and wrong it's just my thoughts and I'm being honest. I speak from experience. I got a abortion and sure I think what life would of been like with my beautiful baby. But I also know having my child was not the right choice.

But I fully understad that people don't want to do abortion based on what they hunk it's like. So the other option I think you should do is adoption. Get to a agency and start setting up meetings with potential families. Then also with that th awaiting family is paying the medical bills for this pregnancy not your parents. Adoption would be great too. A well deserving family would get a healthy baby. But on the flip side with I is YOU have to go through all the emotional medical and delivery of this child.

You really should start planning on what you are going to do. It's never to soon to plan. If you want to chat feel free to get a hold of me. Hope all goes well to you. Just make a desicion based on what's best for the BABY not what YOU personally want. After all it's not all about you right now.

Relax and catch your breath right now. Maybe call a pregnancy hotline to just get all your emotions out.