Thread: Triggering (Suicide): Give Me A Good Enough Reason To Stay .
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
James Moriarty Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: James Moriarty

Re: Give Me A Good Enough Reason To Stay . - June 7th 2011, 03:25 PM

Hey Kimberly Beth,

I'm so sorry you feel so bad lately. I totally understand the upset about growing up, but we all have to do it unfortunatly. I know it's a horrible thing to go out into the world and not have the dream of marrying a prince to have a happy ever after layed out infront of you, but the dream has to change some day. Yes, you have cares, and no, you don't have fairytales, but you have life and oppertunity and possibility and all of those things are just around the corner. You've got years to work out what YOUR fairytale is, and to get to the stage where you have very little to worry about because life is going well for you. One day it will be like that, just keep hoping and looking towards the future with a possitive attitude. It will come to you.

If you haven't already, ask for help from a councellor or someone similar. Professional help will probably do you some good if you're not already getting it, as they will be able to offer you coping methods with how you're feeling and direct you towarda happiness. Not all of life is full of low feelings and lack of motivation to live. One day you'll look back and realise that it was worth living through because things will be better. Just go out and get the help you need to make it that way. It's your life, you deserve to do anything to make yourself happy, even if it means talking to someone that you haven't already spoken to.

If you ever need to talk you're free to PM me. I'm happy to help out as much as I can. I honestly hope you start feeling happier soon, even if it seems like that's not possible, because it really and truely is! Hang on in there, you can totally do this. You've got support here for when you feel people don't understand you. Although perhaps telling them in a different way would help you there.

Take care of yourself,
Hollie.

In a world of locked rooms
The man with the key is king.
And honey
You should see me in a crown
Tumblr