Thread: still grieving
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
BethanyAnn Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bethany

Points: 9,624, Level: 14 Points: 9,624, Level: 14 Points: 9,624, Level: 14

Re: still grieving - June 9th 2011, 04:41 AM

that is prolly something you will never get over, its one of those things you have to learn to live with... You can't let it define you you have to accept it... I understand the constant fear for someones safety after loosing someone close. After my bestfriend of 11 yrs died, I constantly worry about my friends safety and ESPECIALLY family and my boyfriend to them it is annoying BUT NO one understands... What I did was a took a note book and just let my pen go and let it out ANYTHING I mean take your anger out, stab it scribble use color to express emotion.... BUT NEVER hate yourself, you have soo much going for you, and I'm not saying let go and forget cause I know you can't you have to accept it, deal with it, but dont let it define you as a person and let it make you who you are... Maybe a therapist can help... I can go on and on with this but PM me if you need anything....

"Have no fear for giving in, Have no fear for giving over
You'd better know that in the end, Its better to say too much, Than never to say what you need to say again" - John Mayer