View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: Condoms at the gas station? - June 13th 2011, 04:33 AM

Let's say that you have a gas station, and a grocery store. The gas station needs to stock up on Trojan condoms, and so does the grocery store. They both order the products from the same company, so it makes no difference whether you buy a Trojan condom from a gas station or a Trojan condom from a grocery store. The difference is typically the price. It also depends on the type of employees that are working there. I work at a grocery store, and I've seen products that have been messed up and aren't as effective being put on the shelves for people to buy. It could be possible that an employee poked a hole through the condom as a joke, or it could've been damaged in the process of putting it on the shelf. Typically though, condoms are properly taken care of, but it's always a good idea to ensure that there's no hole in the condom, and that it's not expired. As far as the age range, I'm not sure. I've bought condoms from CVS and they didn't card me (but then again, I'm 21), and I helped a couple purchase some condoms who looked to be about 17-18. So as far as I know, you don't have to be a certain age to buy condoms; you just have to be over 18 to go to sex shops that have content not allowed to be seen by people under the age of 18. So you shouldn't have a problem with purchasing condoms (besides the awkwardness) at any kind of store that's for all ages.