View Single Post
  (#572 (permalink)) Old
Hope Mosteller Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,773, Level: 12 Points: 7,773, Level: 12 Points: 7,773, Level: 12

Wink Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - June 15th 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk338 View Post
Ook, easy one, well I dont want to seem too particular, but I love Brunettes, erm winter time is my favourite time of year too, because I think girls look amazing in their winter outfits (most guys want girls out of their clothes, weird I know =/)

Preferably Christian and Unlike my ex Id love her to be really clingy and just devoted to me...

I remember once someone asked me this question and I managed to write nearly an A4 side on my ideal girl, I was really specific! But no because the next day I went out and met this lovely girl, literally the next day, and she contradicted everything I had written down! And its happened again recently.. A girl Id never have thought of describing, but I really liked her.

Shes just got to love me, not cheat and be someone I can have fun with, I generally like girls who others dont consider 'pretty'...

Ive given up on relationships for now because there are no girls here who really even like me (my exs' wonderful backstabbing work)... How did you meet your partner, if you have one?
Dont give up on love.....dont ever give up. Im 16 and i have been looking for the exact same thing. I just want a guy that loves me for who i am. I am a cheerleader at my high school & all the guys want to date because im a "cheerleader" but i dont want to date someone for there popularity. Guys only seem to think that just because im a cheerleader & do other sports that i only date one type of guy but thats not true. You dont have to be a football player or some big shot, all i want is to be loved & valued & not only becase of sex but because of other things. I want to be told im beautiful & for him to really mean it. I want to spend time with a guy with out him only seeing sex. Even after everything ive been through i STILL HAVENT GIVEN UP ON LOVE. Dont ever let love go. Im in a foster home. ive been in and out all my life & alot of people have hurt me but i still never give up. Have u tried stop looking for love & let love find you??? It may be right in front of u. you may just be looking to hard for love & over looking who loves you back!!!