View Single Post
  (#573 (permalink)) Old
Hope Mosteller Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,773, Level: 12 Points: 7,773, Level: 12 Points: 7,773, Level: 12

Wink Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - June 15th 2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope Mosteller View Post

Dont give up on love.....dont ever give up. Im 16 and i have been looking for the exact same thing. I just want a guy that loves me for who i am. I am a cheerleader at my high school & all the guys want to date because im a "cheerleader" but i dont want to date someone for there popularity. Guys only seem to think that just because im a cheerleader & do other sports that i only date one type of guy but thats not true. You dont have to be a football player or some big shot, all i want is to be loved & valued & not only becase of sex but because of other things. I want to be told im beautiful & for him to really mean it. I want to spend time with a guy with out him only seeing sex. Even after everything ive been through i STILL HAVENT GIVEN UP ON LOVE. Dont ever let love go. Im in a foster home. ive been in and out all my life & alot of people have hurt me but i still never give up. Have u tried stop looking for love & let love find you??? It may be right in front of u. you may just be looking to hard for love & over looking who loves you back!!!